Create TYPO3 content and export as SCORM package
Many learning platforms support the e-learning standard SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) . Using SCORM, learning content can be referenced and played back as run time in a learning platform that complies with the standard (such as Moodle, Ilias and Blackboard).
Learners³ learning progress and the completion of a learning package can be tracked by trainers in the LMS by means of referencing in SCORM and evaluated in a reporting tool.
SCORM learning modules are mainly created using desktop software. With the LEARNTUBE! extension "TYPO3 SCORM" you can now also use TYPO3 as an authoring platform. The export can be done in SCORM version 1.2. and 2004.
The advantage of the web-based solution is obvious. The content is stored centrally and can be created and modified by different editors.
The three Cornerstones for successful Learning modules with LMS3:
Your Concept for your Requirements:
- Timing of the Course
- Logical Sequence and Use of Media
- Define and Review Learning objectives
- Communication before/during/after the Course
Preparation of the Contents:
- Integrate Texts, Images, Videos
- Use Interactive Elements
- Orientation with Information Boxes
- Summaries / Takeaways
Control and Measure success:
- Credits automatically awarded for Test Success
- Award credits for Webinar Participation
- Activate further Learning units
- Course and Participant statistics
Control and measure Learning success!
Intelligent course design means that you can control the performance of participants via a sophisticated trainer panel, by paying for credits outside the LMS3 platform or by reporting on the success of your learning offer.